Ai definition, ai meaning
2 letters in word "ai": A I.
No anagrams for ai found in this word list.
More info about ai >
- Army Intelligence: an agency of the United States Army responsible for providing timely and relevant and accurate and synchronized intelligence to ... artificial intelligence: the branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively; "workers in AI hope to imitate or duplicate intelligence in computers and robots" three-toed sloth: a sloth that has three long claws on each forefoot and each hindfoot artificial insemination: the introduction of semen into the oviduct or uterus by some means other than sexual intercourse
- Ríg is the name applied to a Norse god described as "old and wise, mighty and strong" in the Eddic poem Rígthula (Old Norse Rígþula - Song of Ríg).
- .ai is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Anguilla. It is administered by the government of Anguilla.
- Florence Anthony (born 2 January 1947) is an American poet who legally changed her name to Ai.
- Ai (???; "heap of ruins") refers to one or two places in ancient Israel:*A city mentioned along with Heshbon by Jeremiah 49:3, whose location is currently unknown, and which may or may not be the same as:*A Canaanite royal city which according to the Book of Joshua was conquered by the ...
- AI is the third album by Taiwanese Power metal band Seraphim. Released in Taiwan on February 10th, 2004. This album is avalible in both Chinese & English.
- AI (born November 2, 1981, real name Ai Carina Uemura|?? Carina ?|) is a Japanese singer. She was born in the U.S. city of Los Angeles to a Japanese father and half-Japanese, half-Italian mother. Because of her Father's work AI traveled between Los Angeles and Japan. ...
- ai is a digraph used in many languages. Typically it represents the diphthong /ai/ or some variant thereof. In English, ai represents the sound as in pain and rain; in French, it represents the sound .
- Ai is a central character in the anime series Popotan and is the oldest of the three time-traveling sisters. Ai has very large breasts, wears big glasses, and has a serene, motherly attitude towards the other characters. She also has the unique ability to speak to plants. ...
- Ai (born in 1976) is a female chimpanzee currently living at the Primate Research Institute of Kyoto University (acronym KUPRI). ...
- is a character in Navel's Shuffle! media franchise. She is introduced as a main character in Tick! Tack! and appears as a secondary character in Really? Really!
- Et-Tell is an archaeological site in Israel that is popularly thought to be the Biblical city of Ai.
- AI is a computer virus which infects .EXE files. The virus is loaded into memory by executing an infected program and then effects the computer's runtime operation and corrupts program or overlay files. It does not appear to work with all .EXE files but does infect standard DOS files easily. ...
- Ai|?? is a fictional character from SNK Playmore's fighting game Neo Geo Battle Coliseum, being one of the 3 new and inedit characters of the game (along with Yuki and Goodman).
- This refers to an algorithm or set of algorithms that can make decisions in a logical way. For example, the AI routine for a bad guy in a game might let him figure out how to find you. Another use of AI is to have a maze or puzzle solved automatically.
- (sometimes AIS) abbreviation for Advance Information (Sheet), a document produced by publishers for new titles to provide information for the purpose of subscription to book buyers and initiating promotional opportunities. ...
- A reproductive technology in which semen is collected from males, then used in fresh or frozen form to breed females.
- A measure of speech intelligibility influenced by Acoustical Environment rated from 0.01 to 1.00.The higher the number the higher the intelligibility of words and sentences understood from 0-100%.
- the bird flu--is a virus that infects wild birds (such as ducks, gulls, and shorebirds) and domestic poultry (such as chickens, turkeys, ducks, and geese). There is flu for birds just as there is for humans and, as with people, some forms of the flu in birds are worse than others.
- Short for Artificial Intelligence. When used in conjunction with 3D games, it usually refers to the way that characters react to the environment, player, etc. It can also refer to the game environment itself, such the movements and reactions of a group of NPCs. ...
- A player that is run by code internal to Xconq.
- Auto Iris is an electronic circuit that acts as an iris on CCD cameras by electronically shuttering the CCD sensor. Or An automatic method of varying the size of a lens opening in response to changes in scene illumination.
- (See artificial intelligence.)
- The branch of computer science concerned with understanding the nature of human intelligence, with the goal of simulating aspects of it with a computer.
- The chemicals in a pesticide product that controls the target pest.
- Translated as "harmony," this term is most commonly associated with aikido, where one combines their energy with that of their opponents.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is used in games for everything from making a computer opponent behave believably like a human opponent to having automated units perform tasks in a realistic manner.
- A recommended average daily nutrient intake level based on observed or experimentally determined approximations or estimates of mean nutrient intake by a group (or groups)of apparently healthy people. This is used when the Recommended Dietary Allowance cannot be determined. (IOM, 2003)
- the use of programs to enable machines to perform tasks which humans perform using their intelligence. Early AI avoided human pychological models, but this orientation has been altered by the development of connectionism, which is based on theories of how the brain works. ...
- Artificial insemination. Aftermath: Forage that is left or grown after a machine harvest such as corn stalks or volunteer wheat or oats. Also called the “Fat of the Land.”
- A thermodynamic term for the apparent or active concentration of a free ion in solution. It is related to concentration by the activity coefficient.
- An ingredient in a formulated pesticide product which will prevent, destroy, repel or mitigate any pest.
- Toxic component of a formulated pesticide.
- the branch of Computing Science concerned with simulating aspects of human intelligence such as language comprehension and production, vision, planning, etc.
- The Automation and Integration Technology practice addresses the degree of automation/level of use and integration of automated systems for predefined tasks/work functions common to most projects.
- Artifical Intelligence - the capability of a machine to imitate intelligent human behavior.
- tools that exhibit human intelligence and behaviour including self-learning robots, expert systems, voice recognition, natural and automated translation.
- the branch of computer science that studies the computational basis of intelligent behavior.
- an investigational formulation of the antibiotic aztreonam that has been created specifically for inhalation in order to treat Gram-negative bacteria (Pseudomonas aeruginosa) infection in the lungs.
- Ai Research - Creating a new form of life Artificial Intelligence Ltd. (Ai) develops conversational software - technology that enables machines to converse with humans in natural language.www.a- · Cached page//A.I. Artificial Intelligence© 2001 Warner Bros. Legal/Privacy information about this · Cached pageAquinas Institute of Theology - Theology for LifeAquinas Institute of Theology, St. Louis, MO, is a Dominican graduate school that prepares priests, lay men and women, and religious for Church leadership.www.ai.edu · Cached pageIN.gov: HomeOfficial Website of the State of Indiana ... Indiana State Fair Opening Ceremonies. August 6, 2010 - Governor Daniels gives opening · Cached pageAmnesty International | Working to Protect Human RightsProtecting human rights worldwide, AI focuses on the release of prisoners of conscience, fair and prompt trials for all political prisoners and the abolition of the death penalty · Cached pageAi- - Poetry, Poems, Bios & MoreAi, who described herself as 1/2 Japanese, Choctaw-Chickasaw, Black, Irish, Southern Cheyenne, and Comanche, was born in Albany, Texas, in 1947. She grew up in Tucson, /poet.php/prmPID/268 · Cached page.ai: Definition from abbr. Anguilla (in Internet addresses)/topic/ai · Cached pageAi definition of Ai in the Free Online Encyclopedia.Ai (ā`ī), in the Bible. 1 Canaanite royal city, E of Bethel. Abraham pitched his tent there when he arrived in Canaan. It is probably the modern et-Tell, near Bethel (West Bank).encyclopedia2/AI · Cached pageAi Sushi & Grill Inc: Colorado Springs, COAi, the Japanese word for love, serves up a full range of Japanese treats in a comfortable and airy warehouse setting. In addition to sushi, Ai offers tempura, teriyaki, rice bowls ...www.aisushi.us · Cached pageAI – Free listening, videos, concerts, stats, & pictures at Last.fmWatch videos & listen to AI: Story, Believe & more, plus 40 pictures. There are three artists that go by AI. 1) A Japanese R&B/Soul singer and rapper signed to Def Jam ...www.last.fm/music/AI · Cached pageAi Synonyms, Ai Antonyms | Find AI synonyms and AI antonyms at , a free online Thesaurus and Synonym /browse/AI · Cached pageAi | Define Ai at a·i 1 / ˈɑ i / Show Spelled [ ah -ee ] Show IPA –noun, plural a·is / ˈɑ iz / Show Spelled [ ah -eez ] Show IPA . a three-toed sloth, Bradypus tridactylus,/browse/AI · Cached pageAI - definition of AI by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and ...Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes /AI · Cached pageai - Definition of ai at a South American sloth (Bradypus tridactylus) with a greenish coat: the color is caused by algae that live on its /ai · Cached pageChannel-Ai - an Ai Otsuka ForumAn international forum dedicated to J-Pop singer, Ai Otsuka. Latest news of Ai Otsuka can be found here. Join us and have fun meeting other Ai Otsuka fans!www.channel- · Cached pageAi.rs Technology blogAi.rs Technology blog - stay tuned for reviews and news about new cool gadgets, smartphones, PDA devices, interesting software and moreai.rs · Cached pageAi (ancient city, Canaan ...Britannica online encyclopedia article on Ai (ancient city, Canaan), ancient Canaanite town destroyed by the Israelites under their leader Joshua (Joshua 7–8). Biblical /EBchecked/topic/10356 · Cached pageLearn more about Artificial intelligenceArtificial intelligence (AI) is the intelligence of machines and the branch of computer science that aims to create it. Textbooks define the field as "the study and design of intelligent agents," where an intelligent agent is a system that ...Source: FreebaseBlogs for ai
- Artificial intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001)
- Ai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia